Soccer coaches & trainers, do you find that you are focused on the game but your team is getting beat in the technical details? Are you best at focusing on the details of the game but lack the knowledge of the fundamentals to take your team to the Next Level?
Coaches help create great soccer. They help motivate & shape players. They love studying the tactical elements of the game & finding the proper role to play in each player’s life that elicits the player’s best. That is not what I want for me. Here is why: I prefer to work more hours, but on my own schedule, which is what I do. So in that I am able to focus on making players better faster. I found that there are 10% of the hundreds of skills that help improve players faster.
Don’t you want to help players improve faster?
Learn what I teach over and over to my players who are beginners, college & pro. Your players will forever remember you as their best technical trainer ever! JOIN ME at this Pro Coach Clinic | Skills Day – where I walk you & other coaches / trainers through the moves in person. I have shown so many coaches the magic method but some don’t benefit because they don’t take the opportunity to apply the skills for themselves, which means they cannot show the players. AND learning just a few skills does not make you 100% sure on what exact skills are the ones every player should spend most of their time on.
Let me teach you the technical fundamentals so you can focus on winning the game.
I have spent the last 8 years completely immersed in training & producing elite athletes. My company & my family depended on it. I KNOW what works… don’t waste your time on the corny skills you see on YouTube – this is the guaranteed method. And while I can train your players, the simple truth is that I am the best technical trainer for them when I help you become great at the technical training as well.
When you purchase my Complete Ball Control course, you have a lifetime reference in your hands. You will get the proper training in the right sequential order that will teach you step-by-step how to train your team in the soccer skills necessary for ball control.
Wouldn’t you like to offer skills to your team & actually know how to produce rapid change? Would you like to become THE go-to skills expert for your club? AND – when you’re ready – you can turn your newly-acquired skills & knowledge into a steady side income stream in my Elite Sports Business Academy.
About the Pro Coach Series | Skills Day
This is a day where coaches get their own technical training from me, Jeremie. Get walked through the skills step-by-step & become your own resource. Not only will you see your knowledge improve but your own touch on the ball with transform you into a more confident coach & trainer.
- How long is the Skills Day? The skills day goes from 9 am – 2 pm, with a long lunch in the middle. We provide a breakfast buffet at 8 am during registration and then lunch is on your own. The morning session is the actual training & the afternoon session is return demonstration, along with Q&A.
- Where is the Skills Day? A training location in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- What is included in the Pro Coach training? You get the day of training where you learn HOW TO DO the techniques yourself AND you learn HOW TO TEACH them as well. PLUS some sweet bonuses you can alter to fit your training style to give to your own players. You also become eligible to become an affiliate for the Complete Ball COntrol course – which makes for a great income supplement!
- Can I just purchase the Complete Ball Control bundle & do the training on my own? Yes! But wouldn’t you rather KNOW that you are doing the techniques the right way? Body mechanics are a big deal & one small error because you do not know the PRECISE location of where to strike the ball makes a big difference in the player & the game. But you know your talent so just think about it and decide.
- When is the Skills Day held? The skills day is held twice a year, once at the end of May / early June & the other in early December.
- What does the Skills Day cost? First, it is a MANDATORY REQUIREMENT that you purchase & begin working through the Complete Ball Mastery bundle package, you can attend Skills Day for only $297.
- Do I have to have purchased a course in order to attend the Skills Day? Yes. There are many perks & bonuses to attending the live event and these are reserved for those committed to helping others.
- What if I already purchased the bundle package? Great! E-mail us your receipt & we will e-mail you a link to register for the Skills Day!
- Do I have to wait to do the Skills Day with other coaches or can I come solo & get training now? Yes & No. As my individual availability is greatly restricted, I reserve such days for my ESBA clients who pay a premium rate for my complete attention to helping them grow their business.