ESBA: Elite Sports Business Academy, LLC (ESBA) works with elite professional athletes and military personnel across sports and experiences to provide advanced business education, combined with real-world, real-time application, while also forging long-term investments via a coaching relationship and business counsel.
Partnerships with ESBA are limited, strategic and must serve as an addendum or benefit to our message, mission, vision and values. Our clients value the privacy we offer them and the services must be in line with recognition of the individual and not the name. As the goal is to identify practical and sustainable business models and practices that are supported in the home and community environments, sponsorships should add to the portfolio of entrepreneur and business needs.
Our sponsor opportunities have included:
- Financial management services
- Technology providers
- Digital marketing developers and experts
- Product development and manufacturing technologies
- VC groups
- And more.
Sponsorship opportunities are limited as the sponsor is promoted as a strategic partner. Multi-year commitments are required after the first year of evaluation. Opportunities include:
- Access: A booth at the annual conference
- Relationship: Personal access to athletes at each cohort’s kick-off weekend
- Opportunity: First-chance opportunity for a corporate sponsorship at other JPI and ‘Elite’ Brands
- Influence: Participate in Q&A panels live at our events, on webinars and in-person
Requirements of sponsorship mimic ESBA’s commitment to the athletes. People and presence over profit. All sponsors are required to commit to each cohort’s kick-off weekend and must remain the point of contact for that cohort throughout the duration of the program. Sponsorship rates range from $12,500 – $250,000.