Starting a business isn’t hard. If it were, there wouldn’t be approximately 543,000 new businesses [that] get started each month. HOWEVER, sustaining & growing a new business can be challenging. Consider these stats:
- More employer businesses shut down than start up each month¹.
- Approximately 80% of new businesses fail during their first year of operation².
- Nine out of 10 startups fail, with 42% of startup founders citing a lack of market for their business³.
There are many more equally scary statistics you can find. Couple that with a volatile economic and political time & you have many people scared to leave the security of their jobs.
The good news: this means your competition is low & your profit margin opportunities are high!
You don’t have to be a statistic! Learn the essentials you need to succeed in this crazy business of athletic training, no matter your sport or workout method.
The BIZ program is less than 4 hours to learn the basics
Plus you can learn how & where to find clients quickly & start training TODAY, while building a base business model that will allow you to scale as your reputation & client list grows!
ESBA is the trusted guide I wished for over 10 years ago. ESBA is a gold mine for all aspects of a successful sports business and is provided in a step-by-step format. As you grow in ESBA, you’ll find videos, downloads & assignments that will help you identify your unique ‘voice’ (for teaching, communicating & growing – an essential piece for authentic relationships), marketing, & the step-by-step plan to create an awesome sports business platform of your own. You CAN do it!
- 16 Surprising Statistics About Small Businesses by Jason Nazar, Forbes.com
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, Business Employment Dynamics
- Why Startups Fail, Fortune Magazine